Starting this Wednesday thousands of people will travel from all over the world to attend the 2014 World Energy Engineering Congress at the Washington Convention Center in Washington DC. Several members of the Setra team will be among others at the conference presenting energy management solutions to attendees, such as the Power Patrol Meter. Each day of WEEC incorporates different tracks that attendees can follow based on their energy interests.
Topics At a Glance: Conference, Seminars, Workshops, and Special Events
- Investing & Savings in Energy Efficiency
- Innovative Ways to Increase Renewable Energy, & Meet Energy Intensity Goals
- Energy Awareness & Behavior Change
- ISO 50001/Superior Energy Performance
- Life Cycle Building Commissioning & Advanced Retro-commissioning
- Energy Security Impacting National Security
In Good Company: Speakers with Diverse Energy Backgrounds
- President Bill Clinton- Keynote Speaker and Founder, Clinton Foundation
- Albert Thumann- Executive Director of the Association, Energy Engineers
- Mark McGuire- Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Eaton
- Stephen T. Ayers- LEED AP Architect of the Capitol
- Ambassador Carlos Pascual- Fellow & Senior Research Scholar at Center on Global Energy Policy, Columbia University
This three day conference will allow networking between energy professionals in AEE (Association of Energy Engineers) Seminars and WEEC workshops. Although WEEC ends Friday, attendees will take back knowledge of technologies, strategies, and future trends in energy efficiency and management.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the WEEC, the speakers, and different informational seminars.