The Ultra-Low Temperature Air Probe is a Type T Thermocouple (Flexible Wire) Probe, with a total length of 2.3m. Fitted with a 2-pin sub-miniature connector, the T-type (class 3) thermocouple temperature probe is capable of measuring temperatures ranging from -196°C to +100°C / -321°F to +212°F with an exceptional accuracy of ±1°C/±2°F (at -80°C /-112°F) making it suitable for ultra-low temperature monitoring including Vaccine Monitoring or other low temperature, and high accuracy applications.
- Compatible with SRF614 Transmitter
- Temperature Range: -196°C to +100°C / -321°F to +212°F
- Sensor Type: Type T Thermocouple
- High Accuracy: ±1°C/±2°F (at -80°C / -112°F)
- Connector Type: 2-Pin Sub-Miniature
- Warranty: 1 Year