Be your client's trusted go-to expert on all things related to controlled environments. Become a Setra channel partner today!
Many cleanroom operators, especially hospital compounding pharmacy managers, are exploring real-time particle counters to help them maintain control over their facilities.
By offering particle counters and/or differential pressure calibrators in addition to semi-annual USP/ISO certification services, you’ll be able to provide your clients comprehensive solutions while reinforcing your reputation as environmental and regulatory experts.
Benefits of particle counters for end-users & clients:
Learn more about particle counting with Setra
- Respond immediately to feedback and take timely corrective actions
- Ensure their cleanroom environments do not deviate from ISO specifications
- Have easy access to data about their facilities environmental conditions
- Reduce the risk of facility shutdown
Benefits of channel partnerships for environmental service providers:
Learn more about Setra’s sensing solutions for critical environments
- Provide added value to clients with relevant product offerings
- Reinforce your reputation as environmental and regulatory experts
- Help your customers keep their facilities compliant in between semi-annual certifications
- Open additional revenue streams with Setra's channel partner benefits
Who is Setra?
For over 50 years, Setra Systems, Inc. has been designing and delivering premium sensing solutions for many diverse industries and applications. Setra room pressure and environmental monitors are currently trusted by thousands of hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and cleanrooms across the world.