Standard Recruiting Process
There are several components to our screening and hiring process that all contribute to us getting to know you! Below are some of the standard steps of our process.
- Phone Screen with Human Resources and/or Hiring Manager
- An LDW Assessment, if applicable (see "Interviewing" for details)
- Onsite Interview/Tour
- Interview team Debrief
- Hiring Decision
During your interview, the team will take the time to learn about your background and dig into your qualifications for the position at hand. The goal is for us to get to know you and see how you would fit within team. The questions you will be asked will be both behavioral and chronological, and are based off of the Danaher Leadership Anchors. Candidates will also receive a tour of the facility and will have ample time to ask questions for each interview team member.
Some roles require candidates to complete an LDW (Leadership Development Worldwide) Assessment. This assessment categorizes its questions into 12 motivational needs areas. Once the LDW is complete, the HR representative receives the results, which is then used during the interview. Upon hire, the LDW is shared with the candidate and is used for development purposes.
- Do your homework! Make sure you learn about our company, our culture, and your interview team.
- Make sure you are familiar with the role. We want to know why this role stands out to you and why you think you would be successful in it.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! Take advantage of your time with the hiring manager and other members of the team to learn about things the job description might not tell you.
- Practice! Think of different examples for questions you are asked.
- Be authentic, upbeat, confident and concise.