Why Work at Setra?
At Setra Systems, we are constantly striving to provide an engaging place to work for our employees. Our culture is built around a core of continuous improvement which shows in all aspects of what we do and we have four core values that continuously guide our strategy. As part of Fortive Corporation, we follow the Fortive Business System or FBS. FBS guides what we do, measures how well we execute and creates options for doing better in every aspect of our culture and performance.
At Setra Systems, we know that our people make up the most essential element of our culture. Our employees influence every aspect of our business - from leading teams and finding solutions to critical problems, to continuously improving our processes. We expect every one of our employees to act with integrity and conduct business honestly and fairly.
Growth and Development
At Setra Systems and at Fortive Corporation as a whole, opportunities for career development are abundant. We strive to create opportunities for our associates through stretch assignments, objectives and development plans that are put in place each year.
As a means to track your development and where you want to be in your career both short and long-term, we utilize a Fortive-wide Career Portal. This portal is a central place to track and update not only your development plans but also your associate profile, which includes information pertaining to your career history, career goals, relocation preferences, and overall satisfaction. Maintaining this profile allows insight into possible career opportunities for you not only within Setra Systems but also within Fortive Corporation and across the globe.
Kaizen Is Our Way of Life
Kaizen, or continuous improvement, is the foundation of our culture and fuels our passion for finding a better way.
- We are always driven to do better, pushing to rethink the status quo and competing on behalf of our customer
- Through our commitment to improvement and our bias for action, we combine the strength of an established company with the agile, inquisitive mindsets of innovators
- Our robust Fortive Business System (FBS) toolset continuously drives superior results for our customers and inspires new innovation through process development and employee training
"We build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results."
We are a team dedicated to tackling the world's most critical challenges.
- We seek out talented, curious people with a passion for the work they do
- We invest in our people, providing unlimited opportunities for personal learning and growth
- We pursue continuous development to accelerate progress for ourselves and our customers
- We work together to win together
Setra Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Setra Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Setra Systems expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Setra Systems' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
* E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security