Ensure relative humidity is between 30-60% to reduce the risk of IAQ problems & decrease the chance for mold growth
Install relative humidity (RH) transmitters in building automation systems to regulate humidity levels and prevent the risk for IAQ problems.
Without properly monitoring and maintaining building humidity levels, mold can grow and can cause severe property damage. Mold is difficult to control and remove without costly remediation services, and human exposure can cause a variety of health issues.
Learn more about relative humidity transmitters, available in wall-mount, duct-mount and outdoor air.
>> Download the SRH Data Sheet Setra Model SRH Features Include:
- Replaceable sensor tip for no-hassle maintenance in the field
- Accuracy: 2%, 3% and 5% available
- Active temperature with jumper-selectable t-span ranges of 30°C, 50°C, 60°C
- 2 year warranty on sensor; 5 year warranty on electronics
- Quick-mount, 2-screw install w/ plug-in terminal wiring
- CE & RoHS compliant
Complete the form to the right to find out how relative humidity transmitters can improve the comfort level of your building & prevent mold.