What's inside this whitepaper:
- Why using the wrong type of pressure transducer for an application is the most common reason for transducer failure
- The 6 primary considerations for selecting the best pressure transducer for your applications
- The top 3 design considerations for selecting a pressure transducer
- Additional resources, including definitions and terminology, a corrosion resistance table, how to select multi-range pressure sensors, and more.
Every application is different. What's the best pressure transducer for your application? Let us help...
Complete the form on the right side of this page to get instant access to this white paper.
Founded by former professors of Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), Setra has been designing and manufacturing sensor instruments and products since 1967. Our specialty is in pressure and sensing in a wide range of markets including HVAC/R building automation, pharmaceutical, energy, medical sterilization, industrial OEM, test & measurement, meteorology and semiconductor. .
Setra Creates Solutions
- Over 40 years of expertise in sensing and sensing applications
- R&D and Design Engineering focused providing application solutions
- Sensors cover a wide range of pressure ranges with unique expertise in low pressures
- Sales and manufacturing in the United States, Europe, and Asia for fast solutions and products