The drive for greater energy efficiency, greener products and sustainable technologies has accelerated the pace at which new products and innovations has are coming to market. In this challenging economy, HVAC/R professionals must also be more innovative in their businesses or be left behind. That's why the AHR Expo is the one event you don't want to miss! Stop by booth #203 to see Setra Systems HVAC solutions!
You will receive an email shortly with the option to register as a guest of Setra Systems, Inc and save the twenty dollar entrance fee at the convention center! We hope to see you there!
You will find over 1,800 manufacturers and supplies of the latest HVAC systems, equipment, products and services in these areas:
- AC, Heating & Refrigeration Systems, Equipment & Components
- Building Automation, Controls & Facilities Management Products
- Specialized Climate Control Systems
- Ventilation, Air Movement & IAQ products
- Labor-savings Tools, Software, Business Support Services and much more
The AHR Expo is for you, if your job responsibilities include:
- HVAC/R, Mechanical & Plumbing Contracting
- Consulting, Project & Design Engineering
- Architecture & Design/Build
- Facility & Operations Management/Building Owner
- Wholesaling & Distributing
- Manufacturer's Agent/Rep
- Manufacturer of HVAC/R and allied equipment and components
- Purchasing Agent
- Public Utilities/Government Agency
- Editor, Publisher and Other Credentialed Press
- Educator & Student
Fill out the form to the right if you have any questions or concerns regarding the AHR Trade Show and a Setra Representative will respond to you shortly!
Founded by former professors of Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), Setra has been designing and manufacturing sensor instruments and products since 1967. Our specialty is in pressure and sensing in a wide range of markets including HVAC/R building automation, pharmaceutical, energy, medical sterilization, industrial OEM, test & measurement, meteorology and semiconductor. .
Setra Creates Solutions
- Over 40 years of expertise in sensing and sensing applications
- R&D and Design Engineering focused providing application solutions
- Sensors cover a wide range of pressure ranges with unique expertise in low pressures
- Sales and manufacturing in the United States, Europe, and Asia for fast solutions and products
SRIM - Room Isolation Monitor
The new low cost room pressure monitor is ideal for pharmaceutical applications or where a central BAS is not installed
MRMS - Multi-Room Monitoring Station
Easy to setup AutoDiscoer feature allows for monitoring of up to eight (8) rooms (using SRCM/SRPM) with one (1) centralized device over BACnet
SRMD - Remote Measurement Display
View temperature, humidity, pressure or a user defined parameter with the single or dual LCD model.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environments
- Critical Environments
Setra's capacitive sensor technology is ideal for critical applications due to its long term stability and accuracy at low differential pressures. The combination of Setra's touch screen displays and industry leading sensing technology make Setra the perfect engineered solution to maintaining any critical environment.
The integrity of the ventilation control system is essential in maintaining a contaminant free environment. Whether a room is to be maintained at a negative pressure to prevent contaminants from escaping into adjacent areas or positive pressure to protent patients from outside non-sterile air, the proper pressurization of a room is essential.
Have a question? Fill out the form to the right to have an application engineer contact you.